Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prevent Calf Cramps During Tennis

Fourth Regiment of Art Souvenirs (Dedicated to the monumental town of Ronda and its illustrious run Goyesca)

remember a city eager to embrace the prodigal story that beats in the streets. I remember how the sepia color flourished between the hands of those who one day decided to stop for not considering the end of the charm. I remember the memory of the Great watched from the vantage point of glory. I remember well-known names on the shoulders anonymous. Remember anonymous eager to surround the arm of popularity. I remember frauds, theaters, and sharp capturing smiles voters.

remember fans crowding the entrance. Burladero remember a stone on which the church was built of bullfighting. I remember carriages full of lace that once intertwined expressed on canvas prints unique. I remember dancing horses and topped with catita bandits.

remember a dynasty perpetuated among frogs. Pan y Toros remember, Chiclanera and wild cat. I remember staves converted into travel books. I remember signs controversial. I remember playing to the sky. I do not remember any task, perhaps because there were none. Still, I remember lying covered with a white solicitous. I remember undeserved trophies. I remember the sadness at seeing that it was the sixth that dragged.

not remember having seen anything like it. I remember the pleasure of being safe in the knowledge that what happens there does not fit imitations. I remember looking back. I remember the eternal desire to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment