Monday, March 14, 2011

Red Capillaries Breast Pregnancy

Word

...

.

VERSION 2
Every time I give the "Like", Facebook insists that we are three, as if to be two not enough. Similarly, whenever strife to ask: "What are you thinking?" A third of me, call it the dominant feeling an enormous desire to correct that poor expression. Fortunately, the second ends After to convince him about the urgent need to agree with this Tamagotchi mischievous and mocking. word oracle.

Version 1
Every time I give the "Like", Facebook insists that we are three, as if being two non- was enough. Similarly, whenever strife to ask: "What are you thinking?", The first third of me, call it the dominant feeling an enormous desire to correct that poor expression, although After the second manages to convince about the urgent need to agree with this mischievous and mocking Tamagotchi. Word of oracle.

* The photo is of Maria Isabel Gonzalez, author of the blog
Today I will write .

0 comments:

Post a Comment