Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kates Playground, Hardcore

Hobro My art --- --- Stress

Petition to wind


Wind
arrazante that you take my soul destroyer
absorbing my feelings,
kicking my death,

thus ending my life.



Envuelbes fierce wind and dropped my body, my blood
cool as hell
icebergs abitacion runs is the naked, and you get my soul
birthplace


forgotten wind take me where no one suffers
Forget my wickedness
go with my soul to the infinite,
not suffer this, because everything already suffered. Wind


I beg do not forget my request, do not deceive me
appeal,
travels where others will not take my breath
where only peace.


powerful wind last request this is, take my beloved
rubbing my lips
that although cold or gloomy, yet keep the feeling
lived
that while bathed in bright red,
folks are still thirsty.

_________________________________________________________________________

Remote Networks

In the links there is a link to a page. how good is the socket programming in C, and also if you look carefully out how to adjust it to the teacher chat control task is optional.


__________________________________________________________________________________


Microsoft's dominance is coming to an end. Cursed
Windows will not let me work in peace.
is a pity that it is essential to develop in the workplace. Q

Xuxa ...... Maldotos
Capitalists!!
apoderartce the world want to impose their fucking
regime ......

Wakj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment