Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hot Women In Coconut Bras

The April 10 The Song of Christopher Colom

Christopher Colom is the voice and soul of Tomorrow, one of the great discoveries that let the distant 2010. Seville The band garnered all sorts of praise and well deserved unanimous critical acclaim and the public through see who comes in before the end , spectacular first album, a fresh collection of songs that move with great ease between pop and folk. After a week of forced break, all keen to give life to a big blog, and what best way to do that with this young journalism graduate who, incidentally, is already working with his band the highly anticipated second album from the formation of Seville. Without further ado, this is The Song of Christopher Colom ...


What is the last song you've heard before completing this questionnaire?

Fleet Foxes - "Ocean Grown"

What song plays when you call the phone?

No idea, one of the preset melodies that brought the phone.

What is your song all-time favorite?

Bob Dylan - "Like a rolling stone"

What is the best song I have composed?

"No more anger," , which will be on our next album.

What is the song that you like playing live?

usually the newest, but also "The moment I lost" , which is the most tend to like the public.

A song to drive;

No I have card, but I like to go in the car with Neil Young discs, so I'll say "Do not cry no tears" .

A song to make love;

Better without music, I get distracted!.

What song do you wake up each day?

Radio3 Depends!

A song that makes you dance,

The Planets - "Birthday Total"


A song can make you mourn;

The last one made me mourn: Bill Callahan - "Riding for the feeling"

A song to sing in the shower;

not sing in the shower, I think it's the only time in my daily life in which I'm not listening to music , or playing music or thinking about music. Is good to unwind.


A song flavored summer

Wilco - "Summer Teeth"

A song flavored winter

Death cab for cutie - "The new year"

The best version you've ever heard;
I'm no fan
versions, but I will say one that is of an age where molaban versions: The Byrds - "Mr. Tambourine Man."

The song has you most excited to hear at a concert;

The song does not know, but I had a mystical moment with Low at the Primavera Sound 2007.

The song transports you to your childhood with more force;

Neutral Milk Hotel - "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea."

0 comments:

Post a Comment