Thursday, April 14, 2011

How To Make A Home Made Masterbater

"Next to the road," Alex Ferreira

'm a confessed addict to the versions, I have no choice. Always loved me hear how the songs change of voice, rhythm or instrument, to disguise After all, insofar as they the essence of the original, though. I will not deny there are bad versions, really bad, they get destroy the original item and are almost disrespectful to who wrote it first, but never occur to me to come here to share with you a song that did not deserve worth hearing. Today I want to enjoy a beautiful version hands Alex Ferreira, a musician who appears on this blog lately all too often. The Dominican interpreted roadside, the classic master Fito Paez in gorgeous acoustic version of the Hotel del Pintor Malaga. Next road, in my humble opinion, one of the best songs ever written in English, and class rings on the lips of Alex, who treats with the utmost respect and tenderness it deserves. I leave you with the song and, incidentally, I take to to recommend you to visit SextoHombredigital , where yesterday we published the interview I had the great pleasure of making the Dominican artist.

If I ever cross the street,
give me your kiss and do not fret
if you see I'm thinking of something else,
is not bad, is that he spent a breeze.
The breeze
who love death as an angel round murderer ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment