Saturday, April 23, 2011

Women 1950s Small Waiste

SECRET Veri

Image taken from the network





SECRET Veri




Imagine these salting my heart beats
Imagine that one of my eyes is the apple
other is closed
Imagine that I am who I am
cheese olives
menja'm in Tin sandwich. Umit Yasar
Oguzcan




ending waves of desire always returning me to the same bank
although my eyes there are only a look of dead algae, although
my ears there is no chants for ritual misleading Ulysses wax
even a cry of seagulls for blue and full of ashes omens,
though my lips only remaining evidence of corks and glass baking floating in the blood
although all the lights of the boat plowing saguera remain behind the sea of \u200b\u200bpain in your hands empty
expensive saltwater and freshwater exude the same secret poison heart

(in Turkish waters, 2010)





SECRET COME




Imagine that these salazones
my heart beats
Imagine that one of my eyes is on the block
and the other is closed
Imagine that I am white cheese olives
I'm
Takes eat me inside the bread. Umit Yasar
Oguzcan




The waves of desire always return eventually to the shore,
but in my eyes and just have a look of dead algae in my ears
although there is no ritual songs mislead ulises
wax or even a seagull screaming for blue filled with foreboding and ash on my lips
although only traces of glass is fluffy like corks floating in the blood, although all lights
zaguero quedan the boat back pain surcando sea en tus manos vacĂ­as
barbed Saladas waters and waters Sweet Poison destilan the very heart of the secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment