Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vomiting 1 1/2 Year Old After Eating

" You're going to saturate "Much

Friends, I know these last days I'm going through here much as I usually do and I would like, but this vacation, as you know, you have to use it. Anyway, today I am forced to stick to the keys on this old laptop to share with you a great discovery I made these days and I have enganchadísimo. They are called Long come from Toledo and recently submitted their self-titled debut album, an interesting collection of pop songs that have been my only company on this rainy morning. Much is a group of Fausto Pérez, Miguel de Lucas and Carlos Pinto , all former members of the longing Sunday Drivers, who have joined forces with Martí Perarnau -vocals and guitar, and the production of Ricky Falkner have started this adventure that has a superb painting. I find it hard to choose just one song after listening to the album I've given today, but I think I like right now is going to saturate , and I am sure that I will love you too. Much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment