Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Can Usb Flash Converted To Dongle

Willy" You slip, Cyan

been a long time wanting to sink his tooth to the second disc of Barcelona Cyan, and she kept reading and hearing positive reviews of their work. The truth is that until recently barely knew nothing, but when so many people will recommend something so strongly, do not choice but to take notice and, once again, realize what you've missed for so long. And, gentlemen, Stories not to break a record is extraordinary, with a sophisticated and elegant production that turns each song into a real musical adventure. At the moment I am a newcomer in the group and I are thousands of undiscovered corners of the disk, but if I had to stay with a song I would not doubt; You slide is mine. By the way, if you want to know more about the disc, I recommend that you read the wonderful review that my friend H wrote for SextoHombreDigital . We follow the track, go if you will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment