Monday, May 9, 2011

Pattern Crochet Sheepskin Booties

"I Hate You But I Love You", a new music video Russian Red

After a weekend still pounding in my head, what better way to start This week one of the sweetest voices of the moment, the Russian Red . Lourdes, who is about to publish his second and highly anticipated album, introduced a few days your new video, which has recorded for the album's first single, I Hate You But I Love You . This adorable little woman, whose first job we fell in love with each and every one of us, before the opportunity to demonstrate that far from being a hype, has the voice, the songs and the talent to remain one of the Muses of the new generation of folk singers in the country. Many people are waiting with sharpened fangs to pounce on his jugular, but me, for now, have unlimited credit, and that although she does not know and probably does not care, their songs have long been the soundtrack to some of the best moments of my life. With you, I Hate You But I Love You . Close your eyes and let yourself go ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment