Friday, May 6, 2011

Termite Dropping Health

"SP "Copilot

will be hard, very hard to forget this week is that, suddenly, have been released three albums that everyone should allow at least a listen. I already gave my first impressions of the Map of Vetusta Morla, yesterday gave the first bite to the new work Coque Malla and now I have no choice but to recommend you stop by here for the latest work of Copilot . The published Huesca last day 3 her third studio album, The beginning, disenchantment and the circle of trust , eleven new songs that have not stopped ringing here in recent days. The new LP POP Javier is tremendous, well arranged songs, full of vitality and color that slip into your routine with a surprising ease. Today I share with you one of my favorites of this highly recommended album, SP , a beautiful duet Copilot has recorded with his friend and well known in this blog Ana Muñoz ( Louisiana ) . I Enamoradito this girl's voice and his phrasing, which the Javier he described as "impossible to counterfeit" in the interview he granted me this week to SextoHombreDigital . Go hard, gentlemen. Go SONG ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment