Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teyanna Taylor Weave Similar

The Songbook of Ships

Friends, it is time to premiere in May as expected, and I can not think of a better way than presenting a new edition of The Song. Today I bring a very special guest, the Spaniard Willy Naves, a young musician who has so far released two EPs-La Casa de la Playa and Fireworks Animated-that places him one of the great values \u200b\u200bof the new generation of pop artists national. It is a pleasure for me to have him for this section, so without further ado, this is The Song of Willy Naves. Do not miss it!

What
is the last song you've heard before completing this questionnaire?

"Maps" Vetusta Morla. Listening to the album for the first time it has coincided.

What song plays when you call the phone?


"Speak in Tongues" , Placebo.

What is your favorite song of all time?


"Live Forever" of Oasis.

The song you're listening more this week


"We do very well" of Plenty. I was very pleasantly surprised her album and especially this song.


What is the best song I have composed?


Any new yet unrecorded, so that the newest always like more. Of the recording, "Lemmings" , I think. Although I do not like the term better or worse in terms of composition, and less of mine.

What
is the song that you like playing live?


"the end" . It has just the right instrumental poor host, and the sweetness of the songs about love.


A song to drive;


"There'sa Light That Never Goes Out" of The Smiths. Good times!

A song to make love;

Pfff. I do not know ... I'm fussy, but not both. I'm not making songs love, although I think any of Death Cab For Cutie would be great.

What song do you wake up each day?

With Iphone alarm, although sometimes I get sobadete "Log Girl" of Brian Hunt, gives me good karma.


A song that makes you dance,


Apocalypse Hotel Persona, the project of Placebo bassist, have a great album very freak and fun.


A song can make you mourn;
Mourn
no ... But very excited "M" of Pirates.


A song to sing in the shower;


not usually sing in the shower anything but sing something roll Maga, butt, without shame to roosters.


A song flavored summer


"The Counterpoint" Delphic summer atmosphere transported me to Zurich, bikes, sun and the lake.

A song flavored winter


"Gravity" by Embrace . Transports me to winter, melancholy.


The best ever version you instead listen;

"The Man Who Sold the World" Bowie performed by Nirvana Unplugged in NY. I do not know if this is the best, but the one I have checked.


The song has you most excited to hear ina concert;


"Stop Crying Your Heart Out" Salamanca Oasis on tour for about 9-10 years.

The song transports you to your childhood with more force;

"Just thinking of you" , Canovas, Rodrigo, Adolfo y Guzmán, listening in the car with my parents. Any of the Beatles, The Braves also Brincos o serve.

A song of farewell,

"The Bitter End" Placebo to finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment