Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Signs She Is A Nymphomaniac

"The Boogie Man," Morla Vetusta

How could it be otherwise, today, May 3, the boys of Vetusta Morla are the big stars of the day, not only in this humble blog, if not throughout the country. It is virtually impossible to open Twitter, Facebook or music publishing web or in which there is talk of the publication of the second album by the band in Tres Cantos, launching year's most anticipated national. Maps goes on sale today, but as we get to our homes to hear the full album from the website the group, surely one of the spaces of the network has received more visits in the last hours. I just completed the second listening to the album, and although I know it's too early to make any judgments, what will I tell you, I am delighted with the sensations that is leaving me. The songs are still flying in the dense atmosphere of sound so characteristic Vetusta Morla, texts are trabajadísimos and, of course, there are a handful of issues that have all the earmarks of grow with the listeners to stop exploding. For now, hot and without much thought, I think the issue has affected me most in this first day is The Boogie Man, and today I acercároslo here. Quite a great track on a disc which will be discussed at length, for sure. Enjoy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment